Well here is an update. I sleep on and off through out the day but Josh always makes sure to give me my meds right on time so I won't feel very much pain and trust me I love him for that!! Last night he woke me up at midnight for my medicine and then headed to bed himself, well I woke up this morning at 8:00 and was in so much pain, I hadn't had any percocet. Josh right away went and got me some and felt so bad that he hadn't woke up in the night to give me any. I told him it was ok, that I didn't expect him to set an alarm to give me my meds. The other nights I got lucky and just kind of woke up on my own or he did, I really don't remember much. My face is swollen but I don't see any bruising. I think I should be ok to go back to work on Monday though I hope I don't have to talk much, my jaw hurts haha and Josh isn't much help because he keeps making me laugh. It's a good thing to be with someone that you always laugh with but when it hurts to laugh it's not so good!
Josh truly is a keeper, he would change out my bloody gauze no questions asked and if it grossed him out he sure didn't let that be known. He is taking such great care of me through my recovery and I just love him. The love he has for me really shows these past few days, to bad I'm the only one who sees it LOL
Alright I am off to watch some TV or something, I must say I LOVE that we have this laptop, I am able to still relax but get some contact with the outside world on here!
1 comment:
Aww, he is such a great guy. I am so happy you met him.
Post a Comment