Sunday, June 10, 2007

House Hunting Update

So Josh and I went again yesterday and looked at houses. We found one that we like and decided to put a bid on it, though we don't want to get our hopes up just in case it doesn't work out (yet again). This one is a little further out it's in Hemet so if we do get it I will be finding a new job. I'm not going to continue to make that commute for the little bit of pay I get. I found a job that is in Temecula, it's what I do now but $2 more an hour and less of a commute. Josh keeps telling me to apply and I know I should but it's hard for me to leave North Island. I've been there for 2 years and I do like it, it's not perfect but I like it. I guess I'm just afarid of change. I guess the change will be worth it to own a house though! Wish us luck on the house! Prayer never hurts either! I hope you guys had a good weekend!



OR


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Allison, I would quit with out a doubt. You don't want to make that commute. You will save so much in gas, and time. You want to work as close to home as possible. Trust me. Also, how did the house deal work out? I wish you guys luck, I know it is hard to not get your hopes up.