Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I did it!!!!!!!!!!

I am so proud of myself!! As you know Josh is only home on the weekends now (when we are lucky enough for him to be able to come home), so it's like he's already deployed really. Except for the fact that I can talk to him everyday right now. Well things have been piling up at home, I'm not used to doing EVERYTHING on my own, plus I went back to work so I'm getting myself into a new routine again. Well the lawn has been looking horrible, it's just so long, extremely long it seems. So today I decided it needed to be taken care of, I went out front and mowed all of it!!! I have NEVER IN MY LIFE mowed the lawn before, I am so proud of myself!!!! I know I must sound like a idiot but it's an accomplishment :) I knew I'd have to do it when he deploys (May 1st is the day), so why not start now, he's only going to be home 3 more times before he leaves (hopefully!!). Anyhow, I just wanted to share my "proud of myself" moment!

No comments: