Friday, May 23, 2008

To My Husband

I just want to thank you for buying me Bear, he brings a light to my life that I really need right now. You gave me the gift of a puppy at a perfect time. He fills many places in my heart, and keeps me very busy with you being gone. He is a lot of work and sometimes stresses me out, but I don't love him any less. I love having him and Paula and watching them play together, that is when Paula wants to play. Sometimes she is such an old lady and just wants to be left alone to lay around. :) I miss you terribly and everyday I wish you were home with me, but I'm proud of this mission you are doing. You are doing such a great thing for all these other countries, you and the whole crew are giving them things they never could even dream of receiving. You guys are giving them a better life, not just for the one person who receives a surgery but for their entire family. I was so glad to hear today that you went to a school and painted and fixed things around there for them. I can only imagine the things you will be doing at your next ports, Guam is not in as much need as other places I'm sure. Though I could be wrong, I am pretty nieve to other countries, we just have it so well living here in the States.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I a lucky guy or what! I love you babe ill be home soon enough!!! Have a good weekend!

Donna said...

awww josh!! i'm glad you have someone keeping you company allison!! if i lived closer i'd hang with you! lol