Thursday, September 18, 2008

Single Digits

That's right, single digit days until my husband is home again. I can't wait to have him back, we don't get that long together before he reports to Bahrain, but anytime with him is good for me. He has just under 3 weeks off after he returns and I have about a week and a half, we are just so happy to be able to spend time together again. I was vacuuming about two weeks ago and my vacuum decided to take a dive on me :( Now I'm going to need to vacuum again soon of course (mind you I have 2 dogs and they track in dirt and sticks and such), looks like I'll be borrowing my mom's vacuum. We have a second vacuum (a Kirby) but I don't have any bags for it and don't even know which ones it takes, frankly it's just easier to borrow mom's and deal with bags later. I just can't wait to have him home again, the countdown is on for sure.


Next Stop...............San Diego!!!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

Emily Grace :) said...

I bet you are thrilled to get to spend some time with the hubby! I have less than 40 days now! WOOHOO haha.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kiddo !! So glad to hear Josh is almost home. Enjoy your time off together.
Take care,
Lots of Love......Char