Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy 3 years of marriage to us!!


Today Josh and I are celebrating 3 wonderful years of marriage. He truly is the best one out there for me. He is always there for me, in times of happiness and in times of sorrow. He encourages me in everything I do, or want to do. He comforts me when I'm down, and this past week he's been the best at it. Grieving the loss of my 22 year old cousin is one of the hardest things I've done, and he's been there. He lets me cry when I need to, and he holds me until I'm done. Josh is making plans for us to go to dinner tonight, I'm excited to share a wonderful meal with him again. My husband said these vows to me on our wedding day and I believe he is living up to them 100% and then some:

Allison, I love you. Today I take you, to be my friend, my lover, the mother of my children and as my wife. I promise I will always be honest with you, kind, patient, and forgiving. I promise to encourage and inspire you, to laugh with you, and to comfort you in times of sorrow and struggle. I promise to love you in good times and in bad. But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you.

Not only did he say them but he wrote them all on his own.


I love you Josh, Happy 3 year Anniversary!!!!



No comments: