Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Doctor Appointment - 22 weeks

Today was our 22 week checkup. Again a "simple" appointment, mostly checking on me, make sure I'm feeling ok and not having any issues. Then of course he listened to her heartbeat, nice and strong still :) Always a good thing to hear for sure. My next appointment is on March 24th and will sadly be the last one Josh will be attending with me. Next thing I know I'll be doing appointments every two weeks and then every week, the time just seems to be flying by.

We are very much looking forward to our 4D Ultrasound on Sunday, of course pictures will be posted shortly after we get home :)

Next weekend is another fun weekend we are looking forward to, it's our Baby Shower. We can't wait to finally have all our friends and family in one place again. Plus we are ready to start working on her room some more :)

Sorry my blogs have been few and far between I've been busy and also feel like there isn't much for me to blog about right now.

No comments: