Last night Josh and I had our tour at the hospital. The first 45 minutes were us all sitting being informed of how the hospital works and what not, then we were off to the tour of Labor and Delivery. Josh and I are very happy with the hospital and have always had a good experience so far. I will be delivering at Rancho Springs, and the great part is they have an entire new maternity ward built! They are just waiting on the state to give them the "thumbs up" to open it. I'm hoping it will be open when it's time for Elizabeth to arrive. It's a two story building, the first floor will be a new ER (the current one is very small) and the whole second floor will be for mommy's having babies :) I plan to go back for the tour after Josh leaves and take my mom since my parents will be the ones with me when the big day comes.
We are going to a Newborn Care class on Thursday night at the hospital. The nurses said to bring our cameras because Daddy will have to diaper a baby :) (our baby is going to be a stuffed animal ha).
This coming weekend I am actually going to a class with my mom. She is getting her license for daycare again and needs the class so she asked me if I'd like to go with her. They will teach us CPR/First Aid for children, it's a Child Wellness class (I can't remember the actual name of the class). Mom and Josh figured it was a good idea for me to know the CPR part of it since I'll be alone with her a lot until he gets home from Bahrain.
Sadly Josh will be leaving soon, but on a happy note we are more and more prepared for Lizzy to arrive. I think all of our shopping is actually done!!
I guess that is all the updating for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment