I'm planning or hoping I should say to start getting dishes made up to freeze before Elizabeth arrives, this way once she is here all I have to do is either reheat or throw them in the oven. Should make dinners (and breakfast/lunch) much easier and less stressful for sure. This way I know that we'll have food to eat and won't really need to find time to actually cook. It just seems that having pre made meals will be so much easier. Now does anyone have any recipes to share that freeze well? Has anyone does this before? If so what tips and tricks have you found on freezing?
I'm hoping this will work out for us because I know it will take me a little while to find a routine, plus once Josh leaves I'll end up finding a new routine since it will be just me.Thanks for the help guys!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment