Tuesday, July 20, 2010

WOW...I went MIA!

So what's happened in a year?! A LOT!!! I don't even know where to begin :) My new obsession is cloth diapers :) We switched Elizabeth over to cloth when she was 10 months old and we haven't looked back. Josh and I are both so much happier, we even use cloth wipes, they clean her up SO well. I'm even thinking of getting some to keep in the kitchen to clean her up after meals and such (she is a messy eater with some foods!). If anyone wants more information on cloth let me know, I love to share! :)

What else....

Josh is home from Bahrain and working back at the school house teaching again, he should be home for a full 3 years! It's great to think he will be home until Elizabeth turns 4!!

We went on our first family vacation 4 days after he returned home. We went to Maui and had a wonderful time. I knew Elizabeth loved the water so it was a wonderful choice for vacation. She very much enjoyed the pool and the beach, even the sand!

Well it's playtime for Elizabeth now, she decided to take her nap at 9:30 this morning! I'm off to play!

I plan to start posting more often!

No comments: