We were so happy to find out on August 4th that we were expecting our 2nd baby! It was a rough 1st trimester to say the least. There was an ER visit, bedrest, bleeding, vomiting, exhaustion, and the list goes on. Now that I'm 13 weeks I am starting to feel better, not 100% but MUCH better than I was, still tired but I can deal with that! Everytime I have seen a doctor this pregnancy I have also saw our baby! I have now had 5 ultrasounds, baby is growing and seems to be healthy. My next appointment is on October 18th and hopefully there won't be a need for an ultrasound this time (though I never mind getting a peak at baby).
Our due date is April 7, 2012 - the day before Easter........so we are having a new baby this Easter!! Hopefully baby isn't to late :)
No comments:
Post a Comment