Friday, October 19, 2007

Doctor

So I had my doctor appt. on Monday. It was my followup for my skin cancer on my back and to check all of my body again. She wants me to start using scar therapy, it's like a silicone band aid I guess. I haven't picked it up yet. I have to wear it on my back where the skin was removed for the next 3 months. I'm not really looking forward to it, but I know it needs to be done. The scar isn't looking to good, still redish and it's been about 4 months since it was removed. There are also 3 more spots on me that Josh and I have to watch. I go back to see her in June, it was supposed to be April but my "annual" is in June so we just made all of it then. It will be time for my full physical again. Anyway, there is an update on me.

No comments: