Monday, October 22, 2007

Sick Day......

So today is a sick day for me, but I'm not even sick! The fires are so bad that freeways are closed, people are evacuating, and I just can't make it to work. I think people from work might even have to come to our house to evacuate. My Dad is in San Diego and he said the skies are just BLACK! It's not a good day :( My old high school is being used as a evacuation site for people. Josh will eventually make it to work but now I'm wondering if he will be able to make it home. He might have to stay on the ship if the fires don't get any better. The worst part is that Josh left his cell phone at home today. :(

I hope everyone involved will be ok. Josh just called me and he's heading home, they had to be turned around!!!!

No comments: