So today is the last day of 2007, really less than 7 hours are left. We had an awesome year. In January we celebrated our first wedding anniversary, and can't wait for all the many more to come. In July we purchased our first home and couldn't be happier, we love being home owners! We are closing the year on a happy note for sure (even if I'm not working ha).
Looking forward to 2008 is a bittersweet thing. In less than a month we will celebrate another wedding anniversary. February I am flying back to Florida to see my friends and family and be one of Sara's Bridesmaids. I couldn't be happier. Sadly Josh can't go with me, but I'll manage to enjoy myself :) (he has to work, stupid Navy ha). We will have March and April pretty free and open to prepare ourselves for May. What happens in May you ask, well that is when Josh will be shipping out. It's a sad thing but a good sad thing. This deployment won't be like the others. This time he is on the USNS Mercy, a hospital ship. They will be doing a humanitarian tour. They will go to 3rd world countries and provide them with medical procedures of all kinds. Anything you can imagine they will do, they have Doctors, Dentists, Surgeons, Optometrists, everything. I won't get neat packages very often though since they won't have many "liberty ports", all work and no play this time. So from May to about October/November, I will be doing everything for myself :) I already look forward to his homecoming, especially since it will be right before the holidays and maybe his birthday (October 16th). I will try my best to keep you guys updated on his whereabouts and such, I know that normally we wouldn't be able to know these things, but on this tour we can and it's something I REALLY look forward to! I also hope to go back to school this January but it might end up waiting until Summer. We shall see what happens.....
I can't believe that 2007 is already over, where did the year go?!?!?! I hope everyone had a great 2007 and has an even better 2008!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment