Saturday, December 1, 2007

Job No More

So I quit my job yesterday! YES I actually quit, it's about time. The drive was just to much, after the gas was factored in I wasn't bringing home very much, about $1000/month. Yes I know that $1,000 a month helped pay bills and such and that is why I am now on the hunt for a new job. I gave them 3 weeks notice so my last day at North Island will be December 21st. I plan to take the next week off and not start a new job until the first of the year, that is if I find one that quick! I have so many things going through my head, such as all the options I have out there for me. I always wanted to go to school to be a teacher, now is my chance, though I have to work as well. I can't not have a job. I could stay in banking or go out and try something TOTALLY different. Well, wish me luck on my job search.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your job search. It would be good to go to school and become a teacher. Although even better, stay at home and be a mommy! Are you still trying? What is the plan for babies?