My relatives had to move to Germany for work and planned to ship the dogs out once they were settled, well the time has come for them to be shipped, they have been checked by the vet and are ready to enter the country. It was then realized that the cost to ship both dogs into the country was $2,000. Money they don't have right now, because of this we need to find them a new home. Josh and I already have a dog and three dogs is to many for our little home. Please let us know if you are interested, we will ONLY let them go to a GOOD home. These dogs are like family, but sadly Josh and I just can't care for them.
Daisy, Female, Lab, 18 months
Jake, Male, Poodle Mix, 2 years
I'm sad for my Aunt, Uncle and cousins that they aren't able to get their dogs over to Germany and now have to decide to give them up. It's just not fair!!!
2 comments:
those babies are so cute!! i wish i could take them!!
donna
That is so sad. They are going to miss their owners. Maybe you can raise money or something to get these dogs back to their owners. I would do that instead. That breaks my heart. :( Can't they use a credit card or something?
Post a Comment