Monday, July 28, 2008

My 26th Birthday (7-27-08)

I documented my birthday since Josh couldn't be here and now I'll share it with everyone :)

I woke up on my birthday .....



now I'm driving to my parents house......






Lunch at In N Out





with Momma




made a stop at Target (and I actually didn't buy anything, AMAZING)




Mom had to mail something off at the post office






we stopped in front of the shipping center






I needed to deposit my birthday check from Grandma






attempted to change my PIN but that option wasn't there anymore




PetSmart for the doggies






I went in to get the Hoove that they LOVE to chew







then I needed gas




Stopped at Hallmark for 3 birthday cards I needed to buy




Shopping at JoAnns







Mom hit the button a second time and chopped my head off then we were laughing so hard we almost pee'd our pants!





When we got back to Mom and Dad's house I played with Lilly





She is always so happy to see me :)




Here is where I learned that dog's tummy's can growl like ours





She posed for this one right as I went to snap it






Driving the Focus to dinner (we had to take two cars)




Waiting for our table at Don Jose's




Eating my yummy food. When Matt took this picture of me, he got the camera strap in his guacamole!!



Dad was saying "Oh Hey there's Bob, Hi Bob" and mom snapped the picture, I was already laughing as you can see



My parents and I at the Storm Game




Storm vs. 66er's





Annoying guy behind us, I wanted to turn around and sock him, he needed to shut up!!!!








I intended to take a picture of the end of my day (going to sleep) but when I laid down in bed I realized I had left the camera out in the living room and I was so cozy and way to tired to get up out of bed and go get the camera. :( BUT if you scroll back up to the top the picture will look the same as it did when I woke up :)

No comments: